Preschool & Head Start Registration
Tuesday, March 6th 1:00pm–7:00 pm at Schuyler Preschool, 100 E. 15th Street. Please bring child’s birth certificate and shot records. If registering for Head Start program, also bring current income verification.
If your child will be 4 years old by July 31, 2018, he or she is eligible to enroll at Schuyler Preschool!
Thank you for your interest in attending
Schuyler Community Schools
New Student Registration:
How do I begin the process?
- Enrolling a Preschool student? Please visit SCS Preschool located @ 100 E 15th St.
- Enrolling a K-8th grade student? Please visit Schuyler Middle School located at 200 W. 10th St.
- Enrolling a 9-12 grade student? Please visit Schuyler Central High School located @ 401 Adam St.
Please bring the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Records
- If enrolling either a Kindergarten or 7th grade student they will need to have a physical completed.
- High School students planning to play sports willl need to have a sports physical completed.
Any questions prior to coming in please contact:
402-352-5514 ext 475
or email firstname.lastname@example.org